OCTOBER 21, 2019 – A new week is here, and a lot of big things are happening in the U.S. and around the world. Below are 5 things to know for this week, along with 5 of our favorite stories from last week.
5 Things To Know
- The Supreme Court will decide if undocumented immigrants can challenge their expedited deportation
- Lindsey Graham says impeachment vote is possible in event of more damning evidence
- According to new data, immigration has increased the most in states that voted for Trump
- Multiple people are dead after continued protests in Chile
- A new bill called the American Latino Act will fund a museum dedicated to Latino history