NOVEMBER 4th, 2019 – A new week is here, and a lot of big things are happening in the U.S. and around the world.
Below are 6 things to know.
6 Things To Know
- Non-Mexican immigrants are close to surpassing Mexican immigrants.
- The U.S. House voted to proceed with an official impeachment inquiry.
- Canelo Álvarez became the WBO lightweight champion after an 11th round knockout.
- A new bill calls to preserve Chicano Park as a national monument.
- Twitter announced it will no longer allow political advertising.
- Hong Kong protesters, and advocates of democracy, call on the United States for help.
To receive weekly updates like this in your inbox, subscribe to The Daily Chela newsletter here.
The Daily Chela is a new digital media outlet that covers Latino news, politics, culture, satire, and entertainment. If you like what you are reading, and want to help us grow, you can show your support by visiting the "become a member" link in the footer and becoming an official Chela member.
Latest posts by The Daily Chela (see all)
- 5 Things To Know For Monday - November 18, 2019
- Trump Is Still Planning A Homeless Crackdown In CA - November 18, 2019
- President Of Bolivia Resigns - November 11, 2019